My husband and I vacationed here for our honeymoon, this was the only black cloud in our entire 2 week trip.
BSP was difficult to find, not conveniently located in central Tuscany (1 hr from Siena) and was overpriced for the room and service. The only highlight was the buffet breakfast outdoors.
First of all, the front office staff was cold, and after we decided to venture outside the hotel for dinner -they were even less friendly. We requested earlier check out due to travel plans, and this was seen as a hassle for the idle office staff. The room was way overpriced and the beds were very soft. Not a fan. We stayed in Piedmonte, Amalfi and Capri in boutique hotels for much less and enjoyed a wonderful Italian experience. Just to note; we are from NYC and no stranger to lack of hospitality, but BSP ranks at the bottom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 100 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino