We recently stayed at BSP for our first wedding anniversay following getting married here in 2011 and we were delighted to return. Happy to see so many familiar faces. This is a home away from home for us. Despite the rain and gloomy weather we were so happy to enjoy the newly modified tree house. Its fabulous, roaring fires and great access to the bar. If you are reading this deciding whether to book - just do it - its gorgeous and such a special place. Thanks once again all at BSP for treating us so well. Until next year .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 100 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino