Well, this Relais & Chateau really was the best place we stayed in in Italy. It was really lovely. It's quite remote. We stayed here our first night in Italy, and unfortunately were not quite ready, jet lag and all, for a really big meal. That was our loss, as the meal we ordered, light, and exactly what we wanted in our state, was fabulous. The room was beautiful, looking out over the perfect piazza, and gardens. The flowers were all in bloom. We rode bikes, and jogged through the vineyards, and the breakfast was extensive and wonderful. The wine grown on the estate was terrific, and we tasted a few, and purchased a few, in the shop on the premises. It was really quite beautifully designed and arranged, and it was a lovely way to recover from jet lag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena