I love Italy, and I especially love Tuscany. I can confirm that I love,love,love Hotel Borgo San Felice. This is a quiet haven in which to fall in love all over again.
Things I loved. The beautiful big room with amazing air conditioning, the choice of two restaurants one with 2 Michelin stars, the attentive yet unobtrusive staff, the piano player, the amazing - no, totally amazing wine (trust me you have not tasted wine like this), the locally made shower cream and body cream (I took mine home, and I rarely do this) - oh I could go on forever!
Things I would be aware of. The restaurants are very popular so book in advance to get your first choice each evening, it is very quiet so don't go if you like a lively nightlife, Sienna is 20minutes away so if you go there in the evening it's a drive back on dark winding roads, and the wine is very addictive so don't forget your hangover cures.
I love this place, so please look after it for me, I want to return every year and find it exactly the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena