This beautiful spot was part of our Premiere Inn trip for Backroads Biking. The grounds are stunning and lovely to walk around. The pool/ terrace area is a beautiful spot to enjoy the pool and relax with a cocktail or other beverage after a long day of cycling. As part of our activities we had a wine tasting and a tour of the wine cellars which were both wonderful. Our room was a suite and quite spacious and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was a perfect way to start the day and the orange juice (blood oranges I believe) was outstanding. We had a quick 2 days and it was very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena