My husband and I stayed at Borgo San Felice for 3 nights in mid October when we were celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We cannot say enough great things about this property. They upgraded us to a suite and a bottle of champagne with a handwritten note from the manager was waiting for us in the room. The staff was friendly and very very helpful in planning our day trips around the Tuscany region. Silivio was the BEST resource for where to eat, what to see and what to do. It is clear that the happy staff loves working at this hotel. We had an exceptional experience and plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena