Borgo San Felice is hard to find. Hidden in a remote part of Tuscany in hills northeast of Siena, the hotel is an entire restored medieval village. The houses and palace have been converted to hotel rooms, a restaurant (supervised by Michelin 2 star chef Francesco Bracali, who offers original, if somewhat strange, modern Italian cooking), a spa and a wine shop featuring the excellent wine made at the estate and in the owners’ other winery in Montalcino. The property is surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. It’s a peaceful and stunningly beautiful place to stay.
Our tiny room in the main building was not. However, 5 star quality. I have seen pictures of other rooms or suites that do appear to meet a 5 star standard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena