The Borgo San Felice captures all the great elements of Italian and Tuscan sophistication. The Hotel is beautiful and has a great location and grounds. It's a very relaxing place to stay and unwind. The pool and (new) spa are particularly good. The San Felice wines produced here are superb as are the tastings hosted by Jamil in the Enoteca wine shop. We have stayed here 5 times before and will return. Only (hopefully) constructive criticisms are that the reception and bar staff lack the warm approach of a few years ago and the menus in the restaurants are somewhat limited and, frankly, too expensive - particularly given some of the very good restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena