My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and had an absolutely fabulous time! We loved our room, the food, the coffee, the wine, the flowers and the gorgeous setting! The waiters and waitresses couldn't have been more gracious and accommodating! We had very quiet late afternoon swims at the pool just before dinner that were relaxing. We had dinner every night there, 2 nights in the formal dining area outside (beautiful setting) and one night at the grill. We loved both experiences.
The only negative was the wine steward was a bit unfriendly and rushed during our wine tasting even though we ended up buying quite a bit of wine to send home. This though did not leave a bad taste in our mouth, we can't wait for it to arrive!
We would highly recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena