Just 10' drive from Siena you'll find the beauty and tranquillity of the Chianti countryside together with the romantic atmosphere of the Villa of Monacianos nineteenth-century ground and the fascination of the estates historic cellars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Tuscany, is a hidden gem. The Tenuta di Monaciano has something for everyone—whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway, a family-friendly adventure, or an action-packed vacation visiting ancient hill towns and the wine regions of Tuscany. As you wind your way up our drive with its awesome views of the countryside, you will pass through fields of sunflowers, vines and ancient olive groves. Come home to our charming restored farm houses, equipped with every comfort necessary for a pleasant stay surrounded by nature. Check us out! Flexible accommodations provide limitless options when booking your vacation. Would you like a cozy retreat for two? If traveling with family and friends, would you like a multi-bedroom apartment, or an entire farmhouse, or even a cluster of farmhouses? Our apartments are fully furnished in the traditional Tuscan style, with wooden beams and a well-appointed kitchenette and outdoor dining area. Some offer fireplaces. Some are pool side. We offer common areas with pools, wide open spaces, barbecues, umbrellas, tables and chairs, a play area and parking. We offer the sights, smells and fresh air of the Tuscan countryside. Our farmhouses are surrounded by the working vineyards and olive groves that their original inhabitants tended for centuries. The estate continues to be farmed today for the Chianti Classico wines of the splendid Villa of Monaciano—with its formal gardens, sculptures, winery and cave. Don’t take our word, take a look! Or a taste! Located in the countryside just minutes from Siena and a quick walk from the quaint village of Ponte a Bozzone, our central location in the heart of Tuscany gives our guests quick access to hundreds of cultural events, historical sights, the Palio, wineries, family activities, local attractions, nearby shopping and outdoor recreational opportunities. Just ask! Relive the day’s adventures. Reconnect with loved ones while dining alfresco on your patio with fresh local ingredients prepared in your kitchenette. Don’t want to cook? Take quick walk down the drive to savor the offerings on the menu of the restaurants of Ponte a Bozzone or Siena. Go ahead! Do everything or perhaps nothing at all. Relax. Simply lounge by one of our two pools. Watch our incredible sunsets. Hike or bike our vast property or connect to the labyrinth of local country roads. No need to bring your bike. Reserve one through us. Arrange for a tour of our formal gardens: among the most magnificent in Italy. The beauty and tranquility of Monaciano might lull you into forgetting that Siena and all of the delights of Tuscany are just a short drive away! The Tenuta di Monaciano is centrally located in Tuscany just 7km away from the center of Siena, 20 km from Monteriggioni, Castellina in Chianti and Radda in Chianti, 30 km from Terme di Rapolano, 43 km from San Gimignano, 45 km from Montalcino and Pienza, 70 km from Florence. In the quaint village of Ponte a Bozzone, 1,5 km away from the Tenuta, there is a small city center, with restaurants, grocery store and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tenuta di Monaciano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Hotel
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena