We've been in Castel Monastero in April for 4 days!! It was magical! The room was just marvelous! The restaurant was also very nice and the menu was made by Gordon Ramsey! The hotel is about 15 minutes from Sienna and the location is in the courtside with wine yards, spa, tennis court and the walks around the hotel so peaceful and beautiful!! I also recommend you a vintage tour of Tuscany with vintage cars!!! It was EXCELLENT and we had a great time! You' ll have a lifetime experience driving in beautiful Tuscany!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While painters are born, travellers are made and no land has aroused the curiosity, the enthusiasm and the culture of entire generations more than Tuscany. Certainly, not all of them have had the luck to begin their journey in the enchantment of Castel Monastero. In fact a few kilometres from our village, along roads of pure delight, can be found masterpieces of art and of the highest culinary tradition.Every day, a discovery. Every day a different itinerary passing through unspoiled scenery. Every day, on your return, a massage and a candle-lit dinner. And together, over a romantic meal for two or with your friends, you will recall the frescoes of Piero della Francesca and the perfect walls of Monteriggioni, the Renaissance utopia of Pienza and the gastronomic glory of Castellina in Chianti. And again, to surprise you, there’ll be a sunset over Pitigliano and a stroll around the Etruscan necropolises of Sovana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castel Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castel Monastero Hotel Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Castel Monastero Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena