“This is the Hotel I will always come back to when I visit Sicily again”

Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto
Calgary, Canada
“This is the Hotel I will always come back to when I visit Sicily again”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I was recently in Italy on holidays and Sicily was one part that I always wanted to visit. I flew into Rome and then drove all the way down along the cost until I hit Reggio Calabria. I did not stay there as I wanted to catch a ferry so I could spend a night in Messina which I decided to use as my base for exploring this wonderful island.
When I was on the ferry I met an Italian lady whose son lived in Canada just like me. When I asked her about good places to stay she was kind enough to suggest PARCO AUGUSTO a Terme Vigliatore near Messina.

This place was exactly I was looking for. A romantic and quiet destination that is close to everything yet far away from those typical Italian tourist resorts. The main thing that I absolutely loved about this place was that it was private. I was able to do my visits around Messina and come back to this magnificent place to relax and rejuvenate myself. In addition to unbelievable rooms, I would also suggest a spa that is located in the hotel. It was nothing like spas in North America. I felt so fresh and young after returning to Canada and I know that is largely to the beautiful Sicilian food and the spa at Terme Vigliatore.

I also want to praise the food at the restaurant which featured all the local favorite dishes. The staff was very gracious and friendly, and the weather was wonderful! So if you are looking for action or tons of activities, this is NOT the place. This is purely a romantic and quiet destination that you will never forget.

Jessica M.

Valtur Portorosa
Valtur Portorosa
#2 of 3 in Furnari
Hotel La Rosa dei Venti

Been to Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto

Property: Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto
Address: Viale delle Terme 85, 98050 Terme Vigliatore, Sicily, Italy
Location: Italy > Sicily > Province of Messina > Terme Vigliatore
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Terme Vigliatore
Hotel Class:4 star — Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Terme Parco Augusto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Hotel Terme Vigliatore