Stayed for 2 nights with my GF. The place is in a very quite hill c15-20km from Agrigento. The location is beautiful, green everywhere the beach is only 5mins away. The B&B complex is very nice. Room was clean and comfortable. However there were a few things that could have been betters:
1) B&B rooms have not the sea view, nor seats outside, which is a big downside given that choosing one place remote like this, it is also to seat outside and relax.
2) Hot water was running out after the 1st shower. Unacceptable in 2013 at this price range
3) at night lights are off, peach black, need a torch to go through to reach the room. Fine! If only customers were warned that they need one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Borgo Giallonardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Giallonardo Realmonte, Sicily, Italy