“Perfect apartment/Location/Landlord”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ashleyjen...
Pozzallo, Italy
“Perfect apartment/Location/Landlord”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Nino the landlord was great. He explained everything to me before I booked answering all my questions. He always replied in a very reasonable time. Before deciding to book with him I asked for certain things I would need for my 3 months working out here. I asked for a car park for my rental car as didn't wan to leave it on a street. I asked for a washing machine and a full kitchen due to length of time here and I asked specifically for wifi. He promised me his apartment had all of these facilities and have and behold all was provided.

The apartment is right on the sea front. You can walk to the beach in literally a minute and the sand is lovely. The apartment was very clean and bigger than I expected.

Nino was also very helpful at sending images on whatsapp and his full address including postcode prior to arrival making it very easy to find his apartment with a sat nav.

Overall great experience

Ashley (UK)

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All promises of amenities was kept. Also very pleasent owner
Liked least: Working kitchen but no microwave or taoster. Had to use grill fro toast constantly or re heat food in a pan.
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 11, 2016
Thank You Very much Ashley.
I appreciate what you wrote. So Kind of you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing