“A good meal served with style”
Review of Ristorante Motta 86 - CLOSED

Ristorante Motta 86
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“A good meal served with style”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and decided to stop and have a meal. We found the ambience very pleasant and the owners clearly make an effort to create an inviting atmosphere for its diners. The food, although good, wa a little mmore expensive than at other restaurants we ate at. By no means expensive, but we did not feel it represented better value or a better dining experience than many others we tried. That said, not all Italian restaurants appreciate the contribution that low lights, a stylish table and polished service can make to a dining experience and this restaurant does at least make an attempt to get this right.

Visited July 2013

london
“Exceptional food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was my favorite food on my trip to Sicily (my wife liked crocifisso). I can honestly say that the food blew me away - the octopus salad was really very good but the tuna was like nothing i had tasted before. I really did savour every mouthful. The front of the house was also really friendly and smiley. We really loved eating here (visited a couple of times).

My only criticism would be that the opening times weren't all that clear (we were told it was open every day). Sometimes it was open, sometimes it was closed - perhaps it was just the start of the season, who knows. So probably best to ring ahead if your coming from further than Lido di Noto.

Really is worth going to. Exceptional food.

• Visited May 2013