“Go to Sicily and eat there”
Review of Trattoria Ducezio

Trattoria Ducezio
Ranked #65 of 190 Restaurants in Noto
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stumbled into this restaurant by accident (our original target was closed) and were not disappointed. Excellent Sicilian food, friendly service. Even the bread was of great quality (I am a home baker and recognise good bread when tasting one). In fact, it was one our best culinary experiences in Sicily. On our return home we read some of the negative reviews about the place and had the feeling they were talking about a different restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,700)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went here for an evening meal, wasn't disappointed. Great local cuisine, reasonable prices and very popular to local people. Not a lot of room, you tend to share table with other guest, but great atmosphere. Just got very busy towards the end of the evening. I would recommend it!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Local guests, local food, high quality, large portion, great service. Not a lot of room and cheap garden furniture, but go there for the food, service and for the atmosphere

Reviewed August 14, 2012

It is NOT because I could not eat here: I called to book , asking for 8.30, but they told they could only accommodate me at 9.45 pm, quite late.
I accepted even if having 3 kids it was far from ideal. Arriving there at 9.45, I was told that the "table was not ready" and that we had to wait, for a time that was not clear.
Of course we left and looked for another place (which I rated much better...)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Trattoria Ducezio was highly recommended, the menu looked good and the prices seemed reasonable. We started with a Caprese salad (good) and Bruschette (just ok) but it was all down hill from there. The pasta portions were huge but overly salted, and the fritto misto and grilled meat dish, also enormous, were very poor. It was a shame because it is a very friendly Trattoria with excellent service. It was very busy so I can only assume that people come here for the quantity rather than the quality.