All reviews spacious hotel nice balcony i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay yogurt swimming pool is minute walk comfortable bed rooms are large outskirts 10minutes church balconies cheese
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Stayed here for the first three nights on a Saga tour of Sicily. The hotel is well appointed for visiting Noto. Rooms were fine. Breakfast was OK. Front of house was fine with friendly helpful staff. Our chambermaid was very honest having found a 10 Euro note I dropped on the floor that was left in the room for me to reclaim. However, our stay was marred by the dinners the three worst meals of our trip.. We were looking forward to Italian food our favourite cuisine only to be served by what I would describe as 1950s like British café fare. A total letdown and poor start to our tour. My advice to travellers would be it is a good place to stay but walk into Noto in the evening for an Italian meal. To the Hotel management my advice would be to get a new head chef and serve real Italian food.

Room tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnen2014
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Stayed here a few times now and it a good location on the edge of Noto. The bar and reception staff are friendly and helpful even though they are mostly new. The breakfast selection is tasty and fresh - would thoroughly recommend and sure that I will be back next year!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

New, modern and clean, large rooms, nice pool, decent buffet breakfast. It's 4 star by Italian standard, in a few years' time it would be run down. Parking if free in front but we didn't have much trouble parking in Noto. It's further down the street but it's only 10 minute walk from the old town. It does not have any Italian charm, if that's what you are looking for.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

A modern hotel within walking distance of the centre of Noto, and well located for touring the area. Dinner and breakfast were provided. Has a pool and good car-park. Rooms are clean with views (not of the town centre). The town centre is a walk of about 10 minutes ‘up-hill’ There is also a super-market close by.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank rejawf
Reviewed May 2, 2016

As a single traveller I got a suite of rooms, with a Jacuzzi and 2 balconies! The hotel was clean and breakfasts very nice. I was travelling with a Saga group and the evening dinners left a lot to be desired, set meals, very much Anglicized, and not what the cuisine I expected in Italy. The hotel was within easy walking distance of all the parks, markets and churched in Noto. Television was hit and miss, as it seems a digital signal was intermittent.

Date of stay: April 2016