This was my first stay at the Acacia with a group from the US. Upon check in the twin (2 bed) room that I had requested several times was not available. The front desk and maintenance person sent to the room was not helpful and it was only resolved when the organizer of the tour contacted the hotel owner. This was the case with several in our group that had requested twin accommodations.
The food was not the spectacular feast that I expected. It was very plentiful - but in my opinion quantity does not make up for quality and taste.
The location is gorgeous but very isolated - if you want to walk to a restaurant or anywhere - that is not possible. You can take tourist shuttle buses into nearby towns or very expensive taxis.
Wi-fi was spotty at best in the rooms. No coffee in room and not allowed to bring coffee back to the room.
Sicily was an incredible vacation but I would not stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella, Province Of Palermo