The first thing that catches the eye when you enter Acacia Resort is the large and well decorated lobby. There is a free internet table, with a password given by the reception as well as Wi-Fi access. If one is tired from a full day activity there is an electric massage armchair operated by a 1 Euro coin. The rooms have a double bed and some of them (like mine) has also another single bed. Each room has a porch with a table and a view to the mountains or the sea-shore. The dining room is large with a variety of delicious food, and the evening dinner is really 25 Eur worth.
The hotel swimming pool is large, although quite shallow in some places, so swimming "for sports" is not easy. The seashore is nearby and in the evening one can watch a dramatic sunset over the mountains. The hotel bar is not a suitable alternative for lunch or dinner since they take about 3.5 Euros for something they call "a toast" but actually is 2 bread slices with a little ham and an olive for decoration. I did not try the spirits, but it seems that this part is stronger.
The major problem of the hotel is that you must have a car to reach tourist attractions or you can join organized trips that collect people from the hotel. IF one is bored the TV has at least 2 English speaking channels and many more. Major newspapers are available in the hotel store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelUp and TripOnline SA so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella, Province Of Palermo