It's a good hotel with a beautiful garden and very good service. Nice place for a family holiday. Our room in the main building was quite spacious and very clean. The choice of food at dinner was very wide and the service was professional. Although the choice of breakfast didn't change during 2 weeks, so this should need some improuvment.
Pool is very large and beautiful and the beach also quite nice, although a bit rocky.
Special thanks to Giuseppe in the miniclub!!! Our children (6y. and 8y.) liked spending time with him. He is very amusing and always organising something!
I recommend visiting Sicily very much! It has a beautiful nature and so many amazing places to visit (Park of Madonie, Cefalu, Erice, San Vito lo Capo etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern, elegant and comfortable 4 star hotel is located on a pristine beach between Palermo and Cefalù. This stunning location is also known as the Madonie's Park Gate. Set in over 40,000 m² of gardens, it features an extra-large swimming pool, private beach, and sports facilities surrounded by lush green and tropical plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Acacia Resort Parco dei Leoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Acacia Hotel Parco Dei Leoni
- Acacia Resort Parco Dei Leoni Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella, Province Of Palermo