Nice enough hotel - but very isolated. 2 weeks may be too long unless you have a hire care, or on a package that does (expensive) excursions. You cant walk along the beach, or the road - though there is a shuffle bus twice a day - around 5 euros.
Friendly and efficient staff. Plenty off food available - especially if on all inclusive. Only one English company offers this hotel, so few English visitors. Most staff speak English - or will find someone that does. Hotel is comfortable, clean. has lovely gardens and 3 outdoor pools which are shared with adjoining hotel - but this was not a problem and plenty of space for all, sunbeds are not supposed to be reserved - but they are!
Evening entertainment was not to our taste. a chap singing and playing keyboard - every night for 2 weeks. Animation team are hard working, and friendly. All staff were very friendly and helpful. We would not go back, but that is due to location - nothing wrong with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring lush, Mediterranean landscaping and a beautiful natural environment, the all inclusive Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach offers guests modern and comfortable facilities. The hotel has two large restaurants serving the best in Mediterranean and international cuisine, with rich Sicilian specialties and a pleasant and refined atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Garden Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella, Province Of Palermo