Thank you to all the staff at Fiesta Garden Beach for being so helpful and friendly. We were delighted with our room which was a good size and overlooked the pool and gardens; we upgraded to a superior room and it was certainly worth it. The maids kept it very clean and tidy, and we didn't have to pay for the safe or the minibar which had beer and soft drinks and plenty of water. Only disappointment was that, in the actual hotel description, it is said that people in superior rooms have towelling robes and slippers, also iron and ironing board.. Not so! Only junior suites have these, but it didn't affect the enjoyment of our holiday and I was quite relieved to not have the iron since I HATE ironing. Beach towels are free and can be exchanged whenever you want.
The hotel and grounds were very pleasant and kept spotless, there are three pools shared between two hotels so you are spoilt for choice. We enjoyed walking through to have a look at the sister hotel but didn't eat there since we thoroughly enjoyed the food at the Fiesta. We went all inclusive and found it terrific value; I don't think I have ever eaten so much and enjoyed it all. The meals were buffet style and there was an excellent selection of food. The fresh fish was very tasty (if a bit bony sometimes) and you could have pasta cooked in front of you with your own choice of ingredients. If you wanted plain salads or meat and veg, it was availble but they did some wonderful salads with aubergines ,courgettes and octopus or calamari. The cheeses were to die for, and the puddings especially the icecream cake were wickedly delicious. I'm trying to get rid of the extra pounds but it was well worth it. I must mention the animation team who were lovely young people from all over Europe. We aren't joiner-inners so didn't participate but in spite of the fact that not many people were interested (it was on the whole older groups who went out on a lot of trips) they put their hearts into entertaining and were fun.
The beach was a mixture of sand and stones and it was difficult to get into the water but lovely when you managed it, dive shoes are the best bet. It could also be a bit rough probably because it was a bit late in the year. There was a lifeguard on duty at all times which was good.
In the hotel Brits were certainly in the minority but we found the other nationalities quite friendly so were surprised that others had problems. This is not the sort of hotel we would normally visit since we prefer small, quiet places but, at the beginning of October, it was ideal for us. We actually enjoyed it so much, we will probably go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring lush, Mediterranean landscaping and a beautiful natural environment, the all inclusive Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach offers guests modern and comfortable facilities. The hotel has two large restaurants serving the best in Mediterranean and international cuisine, with rich Sicilian specialties and a pleasant and refined atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Hotel Campofelice Di Roccella
- Garden Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach Sicily/Campofelice Di Roccella, Province Of Palermo