The All Seasons is a new hotel of a new brand of Accor hotels world.
It is not in the city, so you have to travel with your own car or with a taxi.
The hotel is very modern and nice.
Breakfast is quite nice, you can findo all the main food you expect to find, nothing exepcional but a very good breakfast for the price.
Staff is very nice and helpful.
We only had some little problems:
- The air conidiotning sistem does vibrate a bit. Nothing terrible but it seems the vibraton comes from the main engine, not directly from the room engine, so we didn't report it.
- There was a bit of smell entering the room, we suppose it is something in the water, like sulfur. It is nothing that 5 minutes of open windows cannot solve.
- One of the bed light did't work
- Shower soap was finished, we asked for it and staff immediately replaced it.
As a resume we enjoyed our stay, we payed a good price and we suggest this modern and simple hotel in this area, in our opinion better than older, classical and more expensive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rates at the ibis Styles Catania Acireale include breakfast and WIFI. Located 5 minutes from the highway and 25 minutes from Catania airport, this new hotel has a functional and original design. With 66 rooms, a breakfast room and large car park, thehotel is ideal for business or leisure. Enclosed car park available to guests. Fitness Equipment are available in the garden. Agreed Lido during summer. Agreed taxi from/to airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Ibis Styles Catania Acireale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ibis Styles Catania Acireale Sicily - Province Of Catania