“Lovely views and excellent fish!”

Ristorante Baia Salinedda
Ranked #13 of 137 Restaurants in San Teodoro
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy, Fujian
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We stayed in the Residence for a week, and ate here 3 time. Excellent friendly service and lovely food. They only serve Sardinian wines! Not the cheapest restaurant, but good value

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 10, 2018

we ordered a dish from the menu, with description "mussels" but we got a plastic bag with "cockles and mussels". We don't like cockles , so we were not happy with the stinking surprise.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Tables were hard to come by even for guests at the Residence. We tried to eat early with our son but they weren't interested most days. A little fancy given the simplicity of the accommodation, but delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Poor service by a beginner. Would be OK, but not at that price level. In the end the bill turned out to be wrong. Quality of food was OK, but overpriced.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank vitom477
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We ate well, but I had to cancel my main plate because it toke too much time: arrival 19:55, ordering 20:15, children received their plat at 20:55, I received my starter at 21:10, my family received main dish at 21:20, 21:50 I have not received yet my main dish and children lost their patience. We ordered the bill and left.

Date of visit: July 2017