See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017

My partner gabby and i had a fantastic stay at La palma! we stayed 5 nights in late April and we couldnt have picked a better place to stay. It is very conveniently located between the beach and town, both easily walkable and many restaurants to choose from including at La palma itself.
As it was so early in the season the shuttle bus to other beaches was not running however Renato at the hotel was went beyond our expectations and drove us himself to other beaches. He also went out of his way to drive us to the bus station on his day off!

Nothing was too much trouble, the staff were so friendly and the hotel / rooms were beautifully decorated and light with a balcony.

Everything was fantastic, we highly recommend Hotel La Palma!
Thank you for having us!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DamianO338
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Hotel very convenient for beach, however beach very noisy. Rooms clean but sealing round shower needed some attention. The hotel has its own pizza oven and they are delicious with a good choice of toppings.

We handed our passports over unfortunately we were not given them when we left and as we were on holiday we also forgot to ask for them. So when we dropped the hire car off at the airport, I realised we had no passports. I contacted the hotel who eventually agreed to bring the passports to us which they did. However if their system had been better this would not have occurred.

Room tip: Ask for a room with balcony at the front
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I stayed at La Palma with a friend for a girl's weekend. We both absolutely loved our time at La Palma. From the moment we arrived, the staff were welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. La Cinta (the most beautiful beach) is only a short walk away from La Palma. The main attraction for us was the restaurant at La Palma. The food was delicious! Thanks to Renato & his family for making our stay at La Palma so wonderful. I 100% recommend La Palma to anyone visiting San Teodoro.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EmmyR92
Reviewed July 26, 2016

A wonderful, family run hotel close to the beach! The room was very clean and tidy, with a balcony. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They have an excellent chef so I recommend highly eating at their restaurant and their pizzas are also very tasty, prepared in a wood heated oven. San Teodoro is a nice little town, very lively in the summer, and there are so many spectacular beaches (our favourites: capo coda cavallo, brandinchi, isola tavolara) close by that you spend two weeks and choose a different beach for every day. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Katri K
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Book as far ahead as possible as the price goes up in season due to high demand for accommodation in this town. We stayed here for the last night of our holiday, it was nice and clean, we had a 4-bed room on the second floor. Staff seemed friendly enough, my friend is Italian so I just let her do the talking, prior to the holiday I emailed the hotel for booking confirmation and they replied in a timely manner, though I had a deposit taken from my bank account (Expedia did not indicate a deposit) however there were no problems on site, I just paid the difference for my stay. Parking was available out front, WIFI was good in the room, breakfast and dinner was included, the latter we had to choose from a menu in advance. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the town centre where they had a lovely night market with live music and lots of eateries and a good gelateria, and 5 minute walk from La Cinta beach. The next day after check out we needed a room to get ready before we left for the airport and they provided us a ground floor room at a reduced price so we could have a shower and get ready.

Date of stay: June 2016