“Ice Cream”

Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2013

best Gelato and inexpensive. Buy a ticket and line up. It's well worth it despite the crowds. @nd one is south of the city.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our hotel recommend Cafe Roma to us when we asked for a good gelateria. It has fantastic gelato with many flavors to choose from!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The gelato and coffee were great. It became a ritual for me and the kids. They are open really early for those jet lagged mornings too.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I saw the crowd eating ice cream outside Caffè Roma when passing so I went in and had a look. The selection was big and interesting. I came back a few times during my days in Monopoli and I am sure I will come back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Friendly service, excellent coffee and icecreams. Lot's of flavours specially the fior di latte, pistache and melone, very good.