“Excellent coffee and icecreams”
Review of Cafe Roma

Cafe Roma
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Monopoli
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Friendly service, excellent coffee and icecreams. Lot's of flavours specially the fior di latte, pistache and melone, very good.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Roma

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The best! I have been in Monopoli for a few days and I am on an average of two ice creams a day. Th staff a great and we were even privilege of having a tour to the ice cream lab. I will miss cafe Roma! Thank you for the memories..

2  Thank Becksssss
Reviewed October 17, 2012

You won't find a better ice cream anywhere else in the world! So good! And nice location just between the old town and the new centre...

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Lovely little cafe with an array of ice cream flavours, plus cakes & other sweet goodies, coffees & a full bar. I made a slight error in ordering what I thought was Nutella ice cream but actually got half a cone full of actual Nutella - I think it might have cured my obsession with the stuff for a while - ew! The other Ferraro flavoured scoop was amazing however. I'd recommend a vist, it didn't seem overpriced either even for the Tanquary gin my other half enjoyed while I drowned in Nutella!

1  Thank CurlyCJ
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wonderful selection of ice creams to eat after dinner - open late and a must visit.

Amazing selection of flavours although you should also visit Bar Napoli and try their ricotta based ice cream, which was amazing!