“A Fabriano Flop”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2016

The place was empty when I arrived, but it was cold and wet so in I went. I'd been looking for some family-type trattoria cooking, after two consecutive miserable meals in other Fabriano restaurants. I was fated to be disappointed again! I ordered the Insalata di Mare; this consisted 97% of calamari and grated carrot, although I did spy a 5mm piece of octopus tentacle within. I then had seafood brochette, which turned out to be prawns and calamari only, and not much of them, either. So I ordered a third course, which never arrived. I was ignored by the staff, so I got up and left. I do not recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed July 21, 2016

Every day, the owners of Fricando' make a little miracle, as someone who has never been there before tastes their delicious fare. Their very well made traditional dishes will make the same effect on you, don't miss it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

The restaurant located in the old city of Fabriano, the restaurant designed beautifully. I ordered Toscana hamburger with bear, the hamburger arrived without any bun only around 400gr of meat and potatoes. This was one of the best hamburger that I ever had. For dessert we took a fondu, that was delicious. Great place to eat a good dinner.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

Took the Toscana style burger and loved every bite. Good atmosphere as well, very nice manager. My second and not last time.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2015

In the city centre of Fabriano this Osteria is always full. Food is great and the staff are friendly. You can feel relaxed and enjoy the local proposals of meat and crostini.

Date of visit: February 2015