Art & Hotel
BergHotel(Bergamo)
$97
$77
Great 4.5/5
Hotel La Cascata(Azzano San Paolo)
$88
$67
  • Breakfast included
$106
  • Free Internet
B&B Hotel Bergamo(Bergamo)(Great Value!)
$98
$77
Very Good 4/5
San Giorgio(Bergamo)
$84
$73
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbergamo airporttrain stationtop floorcontinental breakfastspa accessfamily roomnight's sleepfollowing morninglittle bitstar hotelartworkmindetailsukcoststoiletries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2009

I stayed at the Art in January 2009 with a friend while visiting Bergamo/Milano. I have to say that i cannot say anythign bad about the hotel. Ok it was out a bit but if you walk to where the shops are there are 2 buses so maximum wait was about 20 minutes. In the small town of Stezzano ok there was not much but i liked it that much i am thinking of moving there !

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Hotel was fairly easy to find from the city and ideal for one night stay prior to my trip home. The room was very spaceous, comfortable and clean with air-con and a large bathroom. Good selection at breakfast although I noticed they ran out of bread when some later guests arrived. Sfaff were very friendly and directly me to the bus stop to Bergamo where I picked up the airport bus. Would recommend for the price but maybe not the location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Art & Hotel is a quit new and nice hotel close to Bergamo. The rooms are clean and spacy, the beds are comfortable. The restaurant has a rather simpel menu and the breakfast could have been better. The bread was extremly dry and hard, I have never experienced that bad before. The parking is free. You need a map when you drive to the hotel, cause it's 5 km from Bergamo. There's nothing of interest in the neighbourhood. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2009

My family and I spent 1 night here , whilst the hotel is very difficult to find (even with SAT NAV) and when eventually found , you will be in an industrial area, staff I found were not the most helpful but the room was spacious and clean although I will add we found ourselveswith numerous insect bites the following day when we awoke don't know if it happened in the room but when we arrived we didn't have any!

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2008

Me and my friend have stayed in Art Hotel for one night after very late flight but that was enough. The hotel is a good money value and the price is very reasonable but the location is really bad, it is really hard to find it. We were awaiting taxi for an hour and then the taxi driver just couldn't find the hotel. Finally we got in. The stuff seemed not really friendly and helpfull and spoke English very poor so it was really hard to understand anything he was trying to say. There is a very poor breakfast in this hotel, one yogurt and tea or coffee. But I was impressed with the nice and interesting decoration. The rooms were really clean and we liked the bathroom because there was everything you needed after a long trip. In the morning we found out that it was really hard to get out of that suburb, hard to find any bus stop, no one spoke English but finally when we discovered the bus stop the driver said we couldn't get on because he didn't sell the bus tickets. One more difficulty, especially when it was a Saturday early morning and all the shops were just closed. So when you there you need to get your tickets beforehand in a shop or wherever you can find them. In general, the hotel is very good to stay in after very late flight in Bergamo and the price is good value of money.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)