Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Traveluro
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I am not sure where the classification is coming from..
The rooms are really small and badly kept. My batch was tiny and I could hardly move inside.
On the bright side, food was good and the staff (especially in the restaurant) very nice and helpful.
I do not recommend to stay more then one night and only if you get a really good deal!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Qwerty001
Reviewed December 29, 2016

When booking a place in Santa Caterina, choose literally anywhere else. Mattresses are uncomfortable, towels are prickly, and there's mildew/mold in the bathroom. Also, the walls are paper thin. You can hear conversations, alarms, dogs barking from rooms throughout the hallway. Even if you do not want to be up at 7 am, the church bells will ring loudly and wake you. Also, the wi-fi is only available in the lobby, which isn't great if you want to get work done in the comfort of your room. They don't take credit cards, so have cash to pay for your room/meals. They also speak very little English, so be prepared to learn some Italian before coming.

I thought at first the other bad reviews were people with too-high standards, but that is not the case. I am confident that any other hotel in this neighborhood would be a better choice.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
7  Thank H_Gabbi
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel basic and simple but worth it. Food was not great and I do not advise eating the meat courses. Room had q lot of natural light in it, and was quite basic but everything worked and it was quite pleasant. I think that my only criticism is the food

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2016

We were supposed to have a room with balcony, after arrival we asked why we don´t have it - shocking answer was something about calling police if we will smoke....??
Rooms are smaller the small, but clean, beds are very narrow :-/
You can hear everything through the thin walls.
Italian guests got better treatment then us. Food - italian cuisine? come on...
For breakfasts still the one cheap cheese and cheap ham, some sweets...
Everything was crowned by a nasty fart of the waiter "in front of us"...
Only advantage - the hotel is close to the ski resort.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MShawnLynch
Reviewed January 3, 2016

We travelled, as a family of four, for a skiing holliday. In this hpotel we found nice and friendly staff and good food. The price we paid was reasonable and we enjoyed our stay in the hotel very much.

Room tip: We asked for a bigger room with king´s bed and 2 spearate beds.
Date of stay: December 2015