“Lovely trip”
Review of Ted's

Ted's
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Modern cafe and traditional pub on Achill Island, serving great food and drink in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here Saturday last (21st July). We stopped for a quick bite, my friend had a toasted sandwich which she said was lovely, very tasty. I just had the crumble, it was delicious! It melted in my mouth and was so tasty. I haven’t had crumble that good in years! Will definitely be back to try it out again

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on Saturday for our second visit to Teds and have to say the soup and quiche are great but the desserts alone are worth stoping for! I had the heavenly crumble and it was amazing, an indulgent treat and the homemade cookies are just so good. Next time we are in Achill we will get some desserts to go!! Really nice to get some freshly baked treats...

Reviewed July 5, 2018

This place is handy for a stop - as there is nothing else nearby and we were making our way slowly around Achill. We had lunch - soups, salads, sandwhiches - and it was all good quality, prompt and friendly service.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We had a really nice lunch here. Good fresh food and pleasant staff. The restaurant is modern and clean with a nice varied menu.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a bit of lunch where I got seafood chowder, and I have to say it was probably the best I've ever had, and I'm a big chowder fan! The bread that came with it was equally as good. I didn't have room for dessert which was a pity as they looked so yummy! The waitress was welcoming, friendly and chatty as was the owner when he came to our table to see were we ok for everything, he has a great personality and is ready to chat and give local knowledge etc. It makes all the difference when a place is friendly AND the food is good! Will definitely be back.
We went to the bar the night before, great atmosphere also.

Date of visit: August 2017