“Not to be Missed”
Review of The Last Drop - Coffee Shop - CLOSED

The Last Drop - Coffee Shop
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We stopped here, after driving around Achille Island, for good coffee and delicious, homemade pastries. We saw others enjoying sandwiches/light meals and everything looked freshly prepared and tasty. Can definitely recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Stopped off here on trip around Achill on a cold January day. You wouldn't want to be in a hurry, if our visit is typical but the quality of the fare is excellent and worth the wait. No criticism of the staff who were run off their feet. Maybe the weather brought an unexpected rush on the day. Well worth a visit all told.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank jjocular
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Great for a stop off ... We had tea and a pee before moving on down the island. Friendly staff and some cheerful local kids enjoying life together.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast and weren't disappointed. The food was plentiful, delicious and reasonably priced. Staff were friendly and the coffee was good! Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in with my family on a day trip for some lunch, on entering I did not even get a welcome. I enquired if the bar and cafe had same menu and got shouted at with a "yes". As my husband was walking in with our two children pulling open the door the woman working there yanked the door closed in his face and shouted about the breeze- Avoid in my opinion, I'd rather eat a bag of crisps and starve than to dine in such an unwelcoming unfriendly environment....

Date of visit: April 2017