This is my first and last time that i go to this hotel with all inclusive package. The hotel has a nice view and the beach is very nice but there are some things that they should improve especially in cooking and bar service. the bar opens at 11:30 and you have no possibility to take beverages in the beach. Not a decent coffee in the morning, only some junk filter coffee served at the restaurant. The food in the launch was horrible, the potatoes were not cooked at all and the meat was uneatable. Salads all days the same. We ended up eating only pasta, rice and the same salad every day. The dinner was better. On the other hand the rooms were big enough, clean and comfortable, the beach was clean. The umbrellas were so close to each other that you couldn't avoid hearing the neighbors discussions.I would recommend this hotel only for bed and breakfast service. they don't know how to do all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sonia Village in Halkidiki.At the tip of the most beautiful peninsula of Sithonia, in the heart of Halkidiki,where green nature meets the Deep Blue, lies the seaside village Gerakini.Here awaits you a holiday paradise the hotel resort "Sonia Village".The white/blue bungalows are spread amidst colorful gardens in front of a well secluded sandy beach. Hotel Sonia Village is the ideal place, for relaxed and unforgetable vacations ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonia Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Beach Resort Sonia Village
- Hotel Beach Sonia Village
- Sonia Village Hotel Gerakini, Halkidiki, Greece