Stayed for a week, location is good, hotel is clean and comfortable. You can hear the other peoples conversations in adjacent rooms. So walls are not that thick. Worst thing was the breakfast, I have eaten all over the world and this was the worst breakfast you could imagine which got worse through the week by day three I gave up even trying to eat anything. Milk on the turn, no food and peaches that were off. Didn't dare try the egg. I hope it's just because it's end of season and to be fair there were only four rooms in use, but if you are open u are open in my view. Same standard should apply through the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Palatino Hotel in the beautiful island of Kefalonia one of the nicest Greek Islands. Build on the top of a small hill ( 5 mins walk from the center of the second largest town in Kefalonia) Palatino is offering breathtaking views of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Hotel Cephalonia
- Hotel Palatino Cephalonia/Lixouri