See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2017

What can I say? I just came back from the best holiday ever. I stayed in this gorgeous hotel run by the loveliest Greek family. I stayed one week with my 10 year old son. The staff are wonderful, all of them, from the hotel manager to the person cleaning my room, everyone working in this hotel is friendly, helpful and hospitable. The hotel location is fantastic, just 50m from the beach in a very quiet spot but within easy reach by foot to Lixouri centre with its many restaurants etc. I have to admit I hardly left the resort as the food is so good. Simple but delicous, fresh, and amazingly good value and huge portions! All the food options were good. Great buffet breakfasts, great lunch menu at the pool bar and we had our evening meal in the restaurant and occasionally we cooked in our room. There is very good self-catering facilities in the rooms and its just 15 minutes walk to the supermarket. The rooms itself are immpecably clean, infact the whole hotel is. There are a good supply of towels, blankets, great air conditioning, a private terrace with table chairs and also a washing line. The pool is fantastic and it overlooks the sea - the view is sensational.
I love that there is a pool bar too where you can drink and eat and it is great value with fantastic friendly staff. I thoroughly recommend this place and I will keep coming back. Thank you to everyone there for our wonderful week. Sarah Puppini-Zaft

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Great family run hotel. Lovely and very hospitable family they really make u feel like part of their family. A full restaurant and bar with a great pool and a sailing beach club . Two minutes from the main town great place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We stayed in a Superior room at the end of May to the beginning of June on a Sea-Trek holiday. The room was spacious and clean and had everything we needed. The view from the balcony was amazing and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We ate at the restaurant most nights - delicious food at reasonable prices. Thank you Babis and the team for a really relaxing and unforgettable holiday.

Room tip: It's worth paying for a superior room for an incredible view from the balcony across the lagoon.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We ( couple ) spent 7 nights in a studio self catering apartment and we wanted for nothing. It was comfortable, clean, serviced daily and had an outstanding view.. The in house restaurant served excellent food and had an extensive menu to suit everyone.
It was located a couple of kms from town ( Lixouri ) and near a good beach up the road.
The staff are very friendly and nothing seems to be too much trouble. I would recommend the Apolafsi to all travellers. We spent some happy hours outside on our terrace.
The only negative for us, was the constant loud barking of dogs,necessitating the closing of windows and putting on the air conditioning, to keep out the noise.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Where do I start..... Babis & Spryos who basically run it along with their mother (the superb top quality cook Mrs Tasia) her mouth watering meals are the finest selection.
The restaurant is excellent with amazing open area with equal amazing views and such reasonable prices. Kefalonia is such a romantic island and we strongly recommend staying here... you will not be disappointed. The swimming with bar is outstanding and very safe for children.
The rooms are cleaned daily with fresh towels all by very friendly staff and have air con
Where ever you go it is spotlessly clean..
There is a safe beach with water sport facilities just oppersite the the hotel..
A mile or two into town is plenty of night life

Room tip: Does not matter which room.. you will be well pleased with it
Date of stay: September 2015