“Good value for your money”
Review of My Place

My Place
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel really gives you good value for your money. Clean, nice dinner and breakfast (from 4 o'clock). Shuttel to and from the airport. Very nice and helpful staff. This was the third time we stayed at the hotel and we have not been disapointed. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We arrived in late afternoon, checked in an drove to the airport (a 5 minutes drive) to leave our rental car. If you wish you can call the hotel and they will pick you up and drive you back to the hotel free of charge. Breakfast is served from 4 o'clock. A shuttle takes you to the airport in time for your flight. As the hotel is situated "in the middle of nowhere" you really have no choice as to where to have dinner, but I'm happy to say that they do not take advantage of this fact. We were served a perfectly nice dinner. The rooms are very clean and quite spacey. Nice staf all around

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dunkershall
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Discovered it just for luck.
Nice restaurant, ideal for business trips when you land in Frankfurt Hahn. A shuttle brings You or pick up You from airport or Car rental. Very very friendly staff.
The cheapest rooms are too small but with 5/10 euro more you get a very big double room (even if you are alone) very comfortable.
I use this each time I land in Hahn.

Room Tip: Dont take cheapest rooms: are very small.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed overnight with my son in December before catching a 6.30 am flight. IT is the 3rd hotel I've stayed at near Frankfurt Hahn and by far the best. The rooms were impeccably clean and we were even able to order a light meal in the evening which was nicely served on a huge tray in our room.
I would definitely stay here again, which is more than I could say for the hotels I stayed in on previous occasions.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very friendly staff, very close to Frankfurt Hahn Airport, free shuttles to and from the airport. Good breakfast from the very early morning, the food in the restaurant is perfect. No minibar in the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ocherneva
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Needed to stay close to Hahn airport for an early flight; arrived late and tired after a long weekend -- was able to check-in in less than 5 minutes. Was offered a wake up call, breakfast and WiFi, told the restaurant and bar hours (11pm close for the restaurant - breakfast starts at 4am; the bar is open 24hrs). The rooms were clean and comfortable; the showers were hot with great water pressure. The location was excellent - 2 minute drive to the airport in the morning. Was also able to check out in a matter of seconds. All the staff speak excellent English which was extremely helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeri S
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have stayed in many of the hotels near Hahn airport. Some of this but, lack that, etc. I have been looking for the one place that I could go and have it meet most (if not all) of my requirements. After all this time, I have finally found one. I feel I don't need to look anymore. Right price, courteous and helpful staff, good airport shuttle service, nice on-site parking, clean, good restaurant, easy to find, and safe.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo