Nice hotel with a very hospitable italian family as owner. Especially the son wants to do everything for the guests.The wifi is not always working fine. Good traditional italian kitchen, but do not expect any typical german dishes. Would certainly go back there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Simonis. The romantic Hotel Simonis with its impressive ancient timber fame architecture overlooks the historic Kobern’s marketplace. Surrounded by beautifully restored houses, historic cellars, cosy cafés and the famous Tatzelwurmbrunnen. Kobern-Gondorf is located on the banks of the lower Moselle near the city of Koblenz, surrounded by its famous vineyards. The Hotel Simonis has 14 rooms, elegant and singly furnished suites, all with a bathroom and shower, hairdryer, flat screen TV, minibar and free Wi-Fi. Since forever the inhabitants of the region consider the Hotel Simonis as a reference point owing to its privileged position. You are warmly invited to get acquainted with the charm of this city by spending a few days of relax in our house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Hotel Simonis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simonis Hotel Kobern Gondorf
- Hotel Simonis Germany/Kobern-Gondorf