Am Wald(Ottobrunn)
Hotel Mader(Ottobrunn)
Hotel Pazific(Ottobrunn)
  • Restaurant
Carlotel(Ottobrunn)
All reviewshotel is locatedcrepesbusiness tripparkingelevatorsuburbwifimachine
Reviewed November 27, 2015

Hotel Aigner was the perfect spot for our Munich visit. We were giving a room next to the elevator and facing the main road. No problem with this at all. Our room was surprisingly very quiet. Beds were very comfortable and the bedding accommodated my 197 cm height. Breakfast was very good and great variety. Hotel staff was friendly and informative. WIFI was adequate. The room was modern and very clean. We will definitely stay again during our next visit in February. Stayed with spouse and three year old.

Room Tip: Seems all room are identical.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2015

The area is nice, but too far from Munich center for tourism, if you haven't got a car. However, is perfect for a business trip to one of the many companies located nearby.

The hotel is a nice three stars, comfortable, convenient and super super clean. Close by are many restaurants and bars. Breakfast was okay, and the staff smiling and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2015

Stayed overnight while visiting friends in the area before a flight back to US. Service was excellent. Beds comfortable. And the most extensive breakfast buffets we have ever seen. Easy ride to airport. Only negative was I did not like the dark red plushy carpet in the room. Couldn't help but thing " how clean is this?" Seemed clean, but could not tell. Great internet service.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skinonna
Reviewed November 9, 2014

This Hotel- lied me at the time of checkin about unavailability of Water due to some problem in city. When water reserve in pipe while taking shower disappeared, I tried to phone up , and none picked up the phone several times. When I went down reception person told me - there is no WATER and they just can't help and they don't know when It will appear. At point of checkIN I paid all the money for 3 days and she deducted all the 03 days sum as I decided to walk out due to deficient service after a tired flight and switch the Hotel. For the other Guest who questioned her - she decided to call the POLICE, When Police came - then they said that's contrasct beyond their handling,
In such a case irrespective of my loss I decided to walk out. My Stay from 09th Sept till 11th Sept was destroyed by a stupid Hotel person as she neither knew nor tried but Only had money in mind and no idea of what she is in Business of Hospitality. I still need to recover money - and have had no time till to pursue the deficient service knowingly not informing at time of Checkin and such actions in Germany should be treated as breach of faith of customer. Which India has a strong law - but wonder whether I can pursue this in Germany, However this Hotel though improper conduct has likely the best rooms and location in Ottobrun, and has nothing to offer beyond this except breakfast and RUDE behavior - no food in hotel and chose whatever you can.

Room Tip: all rooms same.check thorough -all facility available- particularly essential like water electricity etc. No food served only breakfast.,
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank MADHUKAR K
Reviewed October 18, 2014

We had a room for three but the third adult slept on a sofa bed. That was Ok anyway, as the room was large enough. I must say that NO amenities were offered or even available. Coffee and tea could be had in the room and there were cakes and fruit always there in the lobby.
The wifi connection was good but had to be constantly connected again.
Breakfast was very good. There were even several salads as well as crepes and eggs if asked for them but on Monday, with few people, some selections were not offered.
The location was Okay for being outside of Munich as there was a bus stop right in front of the hotel or a car park a few minutes away for a train connection. Parking was always available.
There are several good restaurants in the area but you do need a car. Nothing much within walking distance.
The reception was very helpful.
I would probably stay here again if in the area. It seems to be either full or fairly empty at times.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family