$162
Hotel Mader(Ottobrunn)
Hotel Pazific(Ottobrunn)
  • Restaurant
Carlotel(Ottobrunn)
All reviewshotel is locatedcrepesbusiness tripparkingelevatorsuburbwifimachine
Reviewed October 18, 2014

We had a room for three but the third adult slept on a sofa bed. That was Ok anyway, as the room was large enough. I must say that NO amenities were offered or even available. Coffee and tea could be had in the room and there were cakes and fruit always there in the lobby.
The wifi connection was good but had to be constantly connected again.
Breakfast was very good. There were even several salads as well as crepes and eggs if asked for them but on Monday, with few people, some selections were not offered.
The location was Okay for being outside of Munich as there was a bus stop right in front of the hotel or a car park a few minutes away for a train connection. Parking was always available.
There are several good restaurants in the area but you do need a car. Nothing much within walking distance.
The reception was very helpful.
I would probably stay here again if in the area. It seems to be either full or fairly empty at times.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2014

No good. No food in the hotel and no restaurants in the neighborhood. Service very bad in general – not advisable hotel. Breakfast ok, but nothing special. Only good was the free WiFi.

Next time I will not book this one.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Ulf H
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Aigner for three nights for business. The hotel is nice, modern, very quiet and comfortable and about a 20 minute walk from EADS/IABG or you can catch the 210 bus that goes right past the front door. The same bus also runs to and from the underground station for the U5/S7 at Neuperlach Süd which I used a few times. Breakfast was very nice with a big selection and wi-fi was free in the rooms, I also had tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

On my first night I ate at the chinese all you can eat buffet restaurant across the road which was excellent, so as long as you like chinese I'm sure the lack of a restaurant at the hotel won't be a problem.

The big drawback for me was the cancellation policy. I'm sure it can't be legal. They insist that if you cancel within 28 days you will be charged 80% of your entire stay!!! I noticed this on booking.com and thought maybe it was because that website offers cheap deals, but the same policy applies if you book through their own website, except you don't know it because you have to agree to terms and conditions that are only available in German. This is far from ideal for business travel and I felt somehow like they were out to rip me off.

Previously I've stayed in the Stay2 Ottobrun and I have to say, aside from the Aigner's wi-fi in the room (which Stay2 lacks), I found the whole experience at Stay2 much more relaxing, plus they have a gym and a shuttle bus for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the corridor may have weaker wifi signals, but I chose that instead of a room next to the lift (which seemed well noise insulated but I didn't want to take the chance).
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jivebunny666
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Clean, quiet and good location with bus station in front of the hotel. The staff was polite and helpful. Breakfast was so good. There is "Aldi" supermarket near the hotel.If you want to check in late at night should contact the hotel about key room because no staff at night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I spent a night during a business trip in Ottobrunn. The hotel has a modern design, rather new - the rooms are large enough and well furnished - the breakfast rich with continental and german styles, and the personnel was very nice and helpful + a parking lot. And you have a train station a few miles away so as to go to down-town Munich

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business