“WOW! Fabulous meal!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“WOW! Fabulous meal!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining here and enjoyed what was probably the best German meal I will ever have the privilege to consume. the waiter was wonderful! He explained the menu to the monolingual Americans without hesitation. When I told him what I was hungry for, he made recommendations that were right on. It was a fabulous meal. I felt like it was handcrafted just for me - and my husband and adult daughter felt the name of their meals. My niece is a gourmet chef - and, oh how I wish she had been with us for this meal! She would have loved every bite - as we did! If you ever find yourself at the Munich airport, with time to spare before you need to run off to the big city, drive 5 minutes to Halbergmoos and relax with a fantastic meal at the Alte Wirt. you will not be sorry you took the times to do so!

• Visited March 2013

“Please don't go...”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The only good was the food. The waiter was evil. One thing that I don't understand was, that they don't play any music by the speakers..you hear only the sound of the forks and the spoons. Terrible. Go only if you don't have anything else to eat. Only if you are starving...