All reviews close to the airport munich airport next morning night stay minute ride rental car common areas stayed here for one night taxi muc german suitcases europe
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night prior to an early departure at Munich airport. I arrived in the evening and was able to park right outside the hotel easily. Check in was straightforward, the room was comfortable, clean and spacious enough.
I didn’t stay for breakfast but overall a comfortable place for an overnight stop.
Only downside was the room wasn’t too well sound proofed and I could hear next door using the shower at 22:30.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has perhaps the worst customer service I have ever experienced in all my travels around the world. Our flight was delayed, so I called the hotel to let them know we would be 30 minutes late. I spoke to someone with limited English, but he seemed to understand and told me it would be ok and that he would wait for us. We arrived only 20 minutes late, but when we arrived, the attendant did not respond. We knocked on doors, called the emergency phone number, called hotels.com who called them, but all to no avail. We waited outside in the cold with children for over an hour until we decided to call it a loss and look for an alternative hotel in the middle of the night. When I called the hotel in the morning, I was met with an attendant with little compassion for our situation and refused to give us our money back despite our attempts to contact them. He explained that he had sent an email 2 days before with instructions on how to enter via a deposit box for the key. However, he had sent this email 2 days before our stay while we were traveling internationally, in German, and when translated, there were no explicit directions on where to find the deposit box on the property. Please don’t put yourself through the headache and the unwelcoming experience to Germany. There are far better options out there. This experience gave me a very negative first impression of the country, which I found out is the exception not the rule. Please stay away and find another hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a decent place (within my budget) to stay near the airport for a night and found this hotel via booking.com. It was about 15 min drive from MUC. Got to the hotel and was greeted by a nice lady. She walked me to my room, the entrance was located outside the hotel, which I think is the basement or lower ground. I got a single bed with shared shower and bathroom along the hallway. I was the only one using the bathroom that time so no big deal and it was clean. Make sure to close your window shade as people can see your room from the parking lot! Restaurants and market are walking distance. Taxi back to the airport is 23 euros. Take Uber if you can.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We were in Munich on the last weekend of Okterberfest and needed to be close to the airport. We needed 3 rooms for 6 people.

We selected this place based on the pictures available on their web site. Definitely not what we expect experienced.

We had the room to the right at the top of the entry stairway before you entered the dining area and reception.

When you enter the room were greeted by a child’s high chair. At the top of another flight stairs were our three bedrooms and ONE bathroom.

There is a small dated kitchen and dining table on the first floor as you enter.

There was also a child safety gate at the top of the stairs. We felt much more like we were staying in an AirBNb apartment than a hotel.

The rooms had twin beds and small sitting areas. One of the rooms had 4 twin beds separated by shelving dividers. Felt much like a hostel.

The beds were ok for sleeping.

The bathroom was small dark and old. There is a shower and a tub shower in the same bathroom.

The dining area was nice and felt like a nicer hotel. The staff was courteous and helpful.

The hotel/hostel/apartment was located 11 stops on the S8 from the central train station and cost 8.70 Euro and then had a 7 minute bus ride that cost 1.50 Euro.

Getting to the airport required the same bus ride back to the S8 and then a 10 minute ride to the airport that cost 1.50 Euro.

We were in Munich on a very busy time of year so I know prices are high. But this far out for this type rooms - would not stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I guess the gentleman at the reception in morning shift forgot smiling long time ago. I was standing in front of the desk and he did not care about me until I warn him. Lady at night shift was much better. I stayed in hostel building and room was below average comparing the price. I stayed two nights and there was no room service next day, I think they do not provide cleaning during your entire stay at hostel side. Walls are very thin and you can hear everything happening in the building. Height of main door is around 1,65m and there is no warning. I hit my head while going out. They have to put some protective material at the top side. There is a small kitchen and shared toilets and bath at the entrance. There is free parking in the garden for 14-15 cars however some guests have to park on the street as well. Wifi is available and signal was good. I travel to Germany very often for business and this was the worst hotel that I ever stayed. Only advantage is being very close to airport however you can hear the loud noise of planes till midnight.

Room tip: Do not stay in hostel building try hotel side
Date of stay: September 2018