All reviews one night min drive family room an early morning flight next morning stayed two nights bus stop the room was nice bed was comfortable walking distance shuttle vending bunk muc supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Been there 7 days during Bauma. They gave me a smoker room. My worst experience ever (in 20 years of business travelling). I'm aghast in 2019 still exists smoking room: it's a shame as the room smelled like a fumigated socks and moquette. I wrote to customer service explaining my disappointing but no answer so far. Lady on front desk from east Europe (she said she was the director) was nasty and rude: I told her I suffer asthma and she said go somewhere else. Other personal was friendly and nice. Breakfast ok. But defenetely after a week here I can only say it sucks and I'll not use anymore B&B Hotels

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2019

It's really all about the location and the price, which can't be beaten if you're looking for something next to the airport. You still need your own transportation though, can't just walk from here to the check-in gates, too far...
The rooms are clean though small. Breakfast is quite good for the price.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Stay here for one night befor start with my family of 4 persons and two real beds for the kids. Very close to the Munich airport and very quiet. Offers a shuttle to the airport. No long parking possibilities.

Room tip: Good room for families with extra beds
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

It was kind of difficult to get here on a saturday afternoon. Stepping out of the train ( one stop before the airport) took the bus which can only get you near the hotel then you have to walk.( 9 min walk the directions said) It was not a problem until we kept walking for 15 min not finding the hotel nor anyone to ask... not a taxi around. Nothing and no one.We ended up lost and at another hotel in the area we asked for directions, they kindly ordered a taxi for us which took us to the B&B. ( short 4-5 min drive) We would have never found it by ourselves walking. Even though we had printed directions from google maps.
The reception was closed but they opened at 5pm. Otherwise you can check yourself in ( and pay with a card)
Took the shuttle for the airport ( earliest at 4 am) which was perfect and easy.
You can order food from restaurants nearby. Nothing else close by.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We made a trip to Bavaria (arranged by a travel agent.) We were upset to discover that our return flight left so early that we would need to leave our hotel in Bavaria at 3:00 am to make it on time! So we decided to find a hotel near the Munich airport. Oktoberfest was going on, and rooms were HARD to find and EXPENSIVE! We booked the last available room at this hotel, and we were pleasantly surprised. The price was way below all of the other hotels, and the room was great. It was clean, comfortable, quiet, very modern, and well managed. Most importantly, it was five minutes from the airport! We would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018