The room was large, clean, with a nice view of the courtyard. The staff was very helpful, getting us taxis,and our on time airport schuttle, giving directions, and offering suggestions of sites. Breakfast buffet was excellent.Complimentary swiss chocolates for you on the service desk.,Plus a gelato/ ice-cream cart in lobby for guests. We had a large assortment of teas in the room. Plus,a stocked refigerator. All tho we were 40 euros, by taxi, to city center, it was worth it to stay in such a nice place. Also, the staff, who were friendly and helpful, told us about nearby towns to explore. We went to Freising, which had PLENTY of shops and places to eat in the Wochenmarket. Was less crowded than City center, and we enjoyed this town experience much more. Lots to do in Freising, even had a brewery,beautiful church, "did I mention shops"? and was all in close by walking. Freising was 20 euros, by taxi. Public transportation was also available to these areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bavaria. The Movenpick Hotel Munchen-Airport offers diverse possibilities for rest and relaxation on the one hand, and the best connections to this outing and shopping paradise on the other. Whether on business or private, you will certainly be well looked after here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Munchen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Munchen Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Hallbergmoos