All reviews industrial area a short bus ride stayed here public transport hire car clean and comfortable rooms rooms are small next morning one night stay definitely stay here again short stay two nights front desk staff business trip shuttle euros europe
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019

I stayed at the Ibis on business and was greeted with one of the happiest, friendliest front-desk clerks ever. She was very friendly and nice and made for a nice check in after a very long day of travel. I went up to my room and was hit with a blast of Arctic air as I entered. It was early February, it was well below 0c out, and the window was wide open. The room was freezing. I closed the window and cranked the heat, but it didn't really seem to help. 30 minutes later they moved me to another room which was fine.

The rooms are small and tight but clean and new. The bed was comfortable and the Wifi worked fine.

I had dinner in the restaurant and the turkey salad was good. The bartender wasn't as friendly as the front-desk staff. She seemed a little annoyed that I wanted a beer and didn't bother to ask me what kind or size and I got a huge pils when the rest of my parties were greeted with a smile and a selection. No worries - it's a nice hotel and I would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I love this place. Close to the airport. Friendly staff. Good service. Average price per night-stay. Great bar and restaurant and sumptuous breakfast. The room is just the right size. Overall, great satisfaction. Will recommend to anyone!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
IbisMuenchenAirport, Manager at Ibis Muenchen Airport Sued, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Foodchannelfun, thank you very much for your great review and your time.
It was a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel.
We hope we see you soon again.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

We passed only one night. We left the hotel and we forgot a watch in the room. When we call the reception, very bad service and response was given to us. The woman in the reception (jan 3rd afternoon) was laughing and threating us as annoying customers which is a completely disrepecful way to talk and attend other people problems.
We believe hotels like this should not have these problems.
We came back and try to look for the watch, we asked for a complaint form but we were told no form like that existed.
Additionally, when talking through the phone we were told that the cleaning person was not there however when we went there the cleaning person was working at that moment...
We will report these problem and lies to ibis
In our opinion this hotel should be YOUR LAST OPTION.

Trip type: Traveled with family