“For me the best dinner of my visit”
Review of Die Zwiwwel

Die Zwiwwel
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Ladenburg
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“For me the best dinner of my visit”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I tried the top restaurants on my trip and Zwiwwel gave me the best experience. The staff was nice, the food very tasty and the extra dishes from the kitchen were also very well made. The price/value ratio was also good, as it is significantly cheaper as the Backmulde.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Gyuri123

ENGLAND
“NOT TO BE MISSED”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Ladenburg is a lovely place to visit and this restaurant puts the icing on the cake! Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and the food was perfect. We opted for wine deal that means each course is accompanied by the correct wine for the course...every wine a winner! We spent 3 hours over the meal, and the courses arrived with immpecable timing, but the time spent there just flew by. Can highly recommend to anyone wanting an amazing food experience!!

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank WITHIES
London
“Best Service I Have Had In Germany”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Simply amazing experience. Friendly, 5 star service that was flattering and incredibly friendly. I not only felt welcome, but I felt important.

Food was fantastic. Three course meal, with every course perfectly balanced to excite the palate, satiate your hunger but not overfill.

If you're looking for a romantic date or anniversary meal then I can highly recommend the wondrous reception and cuisine that awaits here.

• Visited May 2013