“Best massage ever”
Review of Studio 128

Studio 128
Ranked #6 of 12 things to do in Les Houches
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio 128 is Les Houches' only wellness centre, offering yoga, massage and beauty services. Come and try a Thai or Swedish massage - either to relax or for sports therapy/rehab. Otherwise, one of our regular yoga classes is sure to suit, from beginner to advanced level. Finally, check out our range of beauty treatments, all offered in the comfort and privacy of Studio 128 all year long.PKEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Dina really knows her stuff. Honestly say the best massage I have ever had. More like a therapy for the whole body. My family also are queuing up to have a massage by her. Not enough hours in the day though as there are 9 of us here!! Wish she was back at home in UK. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Studio 128

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Sarah at Studio 128 helped me with my wedding, spray tans, eye lashes and tinting. The whole service was absolutely amazing. Sarah helped me experiment leading up to the wedding with exactly what sort of colour I wanted. She fitted all the bridesmaids and me in a few days before the wedding so we looked just right for the day. I had not used eyelashes before but Sarah talked me through the whole process and again helped me achieve exactly the right look. It meant for my big day I really felt and looked a million dollars. Thank you so much!!

1  Thank KatySunderland
Reviewed December 15, 2013

After a hard day on the hill with a couple of stumbles, a massage with Dina got me back on the hill in fighting form. Highly Recommended!!

1  Thank Hal_Hallas
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Dina's yoga class for over a year now and can't recommend it highly enough. Dina is friendly and knowledgeable in many areas of fitness and well being and always takes the time to get to know people's strengths and weaknesses. The studio has a lovely relaxing feel, and great lighting for the evening classes! Yoga with Dina never fails to be enjoyable and challenging!

2  Thank Laurawn18
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a gift for my partner and was advised to try the studio for a gift voucher. My partner had nothing but high praise for the service she received and is now look to to become a regular client. Excellent choice, well done studio 128