The Chateau de Bouceel is very close to Mont Saint Michel and was built in 1763 and still a family home.
The rooms are beautiful with superb carved wood panels, parquet floors, period antiques blending harmoniously with modern suite bathrooms.
Tha breakfast is excelent and the Mr. Regis, the Comte, is always there for you!
The Count and Countesse the Roquefeuil are very friendly and helped us booking very nice restaurants and given very good advices in places nearby that we should visite.
It was an amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18kms away from Mont Saint Michel the chateau is still a family home. Built in 1763, it sits in a quiet park with lakes, island, age old trees. The interior boasts super carved wood panels, parquets floors, period antiques, family portraits blending harmoniously with modern comfort and stylish bathrooms. Your hosts, Nicole and Regis, will welcome you as friends and share the enjoyment of their home. Breakfast included in rate. Non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chateau de Bouceel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bouceel Vergoncey, Normandy, France
- Chateau De Bouceel Hotel Vergoncey