“A small town surprise”

Dining options: Reservations
Calgary
“A small town surprise”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was a surprise and a delightful one at that. lunch there was very nice. Ambience and decor wonderful and wine!!superb at the waiter's suggestion!!! If I/we are ever in Gueret again this will definitely be a stop!!!

• Visited September 2012

Egham, United Kingdom
“value for money, good food, good service.”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We were passing at lunch time on a Monday so popped in for lunch. The atmosphere was a little stuffy but the service was attentive and the food was good. My brother and his wife found the Rillettes de Canard unusual but I enjoyed them as I love Rilettes of all description. The restaurant was busy with lunchtime workers but the food came with little dealay between courses. All in all, I would recommend this place.

• Visited August 2011