“Great service”
Review of Village Velo

Village Velo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike rental shop; high quality mountain bikes, hybrids, road bikes, children's bikes, baby seats, tag alongs.English and French spoken.Open all year round.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have rented bikes at Village Velo, for three years in a row. We found out about Village Velo in 2011 and we have come back ever since. Besides a very friendly welcome Doug and Lynn offer a wide variety of excellent bikes and great service. Certainly a place to come back to. We hope to see you again next year!

Judith and Lucas Wout

in 5 reviews
"row"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife, son and I hired bikes while we were on holiday in Uzes. None of us are cyclists but they made it easy. They also worked out a very pretty route for us to follow, and lent us a map so we didn't get lost. A cycle trip to the Pont Du Gard which is about 40km round trip was something we will remember for a long time.

1  Thank Antony12345
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We rented here bikes during our holiday in Uzes and everything was perfect - we ordered it for Sunday morning and it was prepared for us. The only small problem for me was an uncomfortable web booking pages. But generally we liked it.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently used Village Velo for hire of 4 bikes while we stayed in the area (beautiful spot). The before, during and after sales service was excellent.

I contacted Doug and Lynn through the website, gave them an idea of the types of riding we each like to do and left the rest to them. Our bikes were great, well maintained, right size and configuration and mine was the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. So much so I may have to convert from my road bike to a trek hybrid! Doug also sorted us out a bike rack so we could easily get the bikes back to our house which was 20kms away.

The service was professional but also relaxed and friendly.

Riding was such a pleasure In this region. Do yourself a favour, contact Village Velo and lose yourself on the bike in some of the most beautiful countryside and climate you can imagine.

We will definitely be contacting Lynn and Doug for bikes when we return.