“Fine stay for Paris Break”

Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Torcy
“Fine stay for Paris Break”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Couldn't complain at all about our break here for a Taste of Paris trip, comfy beds, nice breakfast and good service! Definitely would recommend for anyone on a budget who wants to stay on the outskirts of Paris, great,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kdurkan
Jérémy V, Directeur général at Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Good morning,
Thank you to share your vision of our hotel. The opinion of all our guests is a source of constant improvement.
We trully appreciate the compliments, I will share with all the employees.
Our location is a great value for the hotel ,in between Paris and Disneyland Paris. It offers to all our guests the best price and an easy access to these two locations by train or by car.
Your feedback as a customer, permit us to improve our service every day.
We hope to see you back soon.
Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Rotherham, England
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Myself and girlfriend stayed here for New Year 2013.

Rooms were small, but all we really needed as we spent very little time in the room.

A taxi to Disney was €40 one way, you could however get the train from near by.

The hotel is close to a retail park with cheap resteraunt etc..

All in all I would stay here again, and would recommend.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Adamswfc
Jérémy V, Directeur général at Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear customers,
Thank you for sharing with us your vision of our hotel.The opinion of our customers is a source of constant improvement.
Our rooms are standard size, we provide in all our rooms hospitality tray for tea or coffee on arrival, the toiletries in the bathroom, a bottle of water ...
Disneyland is actually 3 stations away from the hotel, the trip takes 12 minutes, the train station is a 3 minute walk. The hotel is located near a large shopping center with many shops, a cinema and restaurants.
We are delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel.
What our customers are always a source of improvement. Hoping to see you again in our hotel.
Cordially.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was clean and staff pleasant enough. The shower did not work properly. It had to be held in order to use it. On arrival to our room there was a kettle and a note saying enjoy the complimentary cookies and tea/coffee. There was none!!! I had to pay (over €3) for a tea at the bar downstairs! The breakfast was a pleasant surprise. There was plenty to choose from which was great as I travelled with children. We went for Disney and Paris. The hotel was close to Disney and a small distance out from central Paris. I was pleased with the location although there is nothing about around the hotel. The rooms were small and basic but fair enough. Beds were comfy which was all we really needed!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank kezcud
JulietteBouquet, Gérant at Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy, responded to this review, February 16, 2016

Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Was clean with comfortable beds. Two adults and child in room not enough room to lay three cases on floor. Had to live out of cases as no drawers and only a few inches of hanging space. A kettle and ONE sachet of coffee tea and sugar for the three of us. Next day kettle gone - €2 per day to get back. Excellent shopping mall across road. Train station very near (2 stops to Disneyland)

Stayed October 2013
Jérémy V, Gérant at Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
I trully appreciate you have taken the time to comment yor stay in the hotel.
We regret that you did not appreciate the size of our room which correspond to the standard of our group. We are happy to notice that you appreciated the situation of our hotel, near Disneyland and at 25 minutes of the center of Paris. The welcome tray is only available on your arrival. Comments of our customers are always source of improvement.
Looking forward to seeing again you
Neath, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights with our adult children , rooms were clean & comfortable (we had a double, kids had a room with 3 beds in) .My one gripe is that the bath towels were small; other than that , breakfast was great; Shopping Centre at the back of the hotel & metro round the corner from the front.. If you book directly with the hotel as we did, be aware that when you input you card details you are ONLY CONFIRMING your reservation, not paying for the rooms at the time of booking -the website doesn't make this clear. We'd also booked breakfast but did it on a pay as you go basis, as our kids were'nt always up in time.
Helpful English speaking staff, although they did also manage to understand my fairly limited French.
Metro is only 3 stops to Disney, & stops right at the entrance; Central Paris is about 20-25 minutes; if you will be using the Metro often then a 3 or 5 day pass is the best option even though it might seem expensive at the time - Disney and the hotel are in Zone 5, we got 4 Adult 5 day passes which was around 200 euro, as they don't do a 4 day pass & got full use out it.

Room Tip: No pool so cannot comment on that. I f you are travelling with teenage children who have their own r...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank VeraDurrant

Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We booked this with Goldcrest Coach Holidays for Disneyland Paris for 5 days/4 nights. We got free breakfast which was a plus, they served bread, cheese, cereal, yogurts etc. Not great but not bad either. I would not have paid for the breakfast but it was thrown in with our deal. We requested a double be but at check in were told they only had twin bed rooms left and gave us the key, but to our surprise, when we entered there was a double and a single which we were pleased with. There was little room to walk around so we kept our suitcase on the spare bed. The TV had no English channels apart from BBC News, so the small amount of time we were in our room, mornings and evenings, we were restricted to that channel. The free wifi was not working so I went to the reception to chase this up and she wrote down the username and password on a note, however when I got back to my room it still wasn't working, so back to reception I went. The receptionist said it was right and I tested it again in the lobby. I went back to the reception when she finally realized she had wrote it down wrong, and yippee, we were finally on the internet!! There's not much to brag about with this hotel, the area looks a bit rough. We went for a walk on the last day and found a nice little park not too far away and fed the ducks. If you want to visit Disneyland there are better and closer hotels in Val D'Europe that are roughly the same price, some have free shuttles and some are by the train station one stop from Disney. This hotel was around 4 stops from Disney as we had to get the train back one night as we wanted to see the fireworks and the coach was leaving at 10pm. We wouldn't stay here again, we'd either stay on Disney Property or in Val D'Europe where we usually would. It's worth the extra money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Kyriad on the 27th July until Monday morning (the 29th July) before I began a months work at Disney. After an early morning flight into Charles De Gaulle and the switching of trains from CDG to Chatelet Les Halles and then direct to Torcy I was exhausted. I arrived at the hotel just after 1 but was only able to check in at 2. This wasn't a problem as the receptionist allowed me to leave my luggage in a room beside her whilst I went to see the shopping centre right beside the hotel. The shopping centre has EVERYTHING! From Toys R'US to H&M and the huge supermarket it was great! So stocked up on some things so I could eat in my room instead of going to a restaurant and also saved me buying something in the hotel. Once I had checked in I was told I could go up to my room. I had a double bed, tv, ensuite bath and shower, hairdrier and a nice view outside and also given a code for free wifi! Perfect for a 19 year old girl!! My room was next to the lift, however after reading it can be quite noisy I was a bit worried whether or not I would have a peaceful nights sleep but slept like a baby regardless. The hotel staff were all so friendly and said breakfast was available until 11am. The next morning I wanted to explore nearby but was told the shopping centre is closed on a Sunday and I should go to Val D'Europe instead. So went to the station got my ticket from the machine as nobody was working in the station but hopped on the train and found my way to the shopping centre to find I couldn't get in there either?! But found a little patisserie open and sat in there with a pain au chocolat and a drink so it was lovely. I checked out the next day before starting at Disney the station for Disney is Marne La Vallee Chessy Disney Land Park which takes about 10 minutes which is great. I would definitely stay at Hotel Kyriad again as it was reasonable, clean and has very friendly and approachable staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank EmilyR18

J. Bouquet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torcy
B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
#6 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
3.5 of 5 bubbles 3,449 reviews
Hotel l'Elysee Val d'Europe
Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe

Been to Kyriad Marne-la-Vallee Torcy? Share your experiences!